Thursday, August 13, 2009

LADY GAGA and The Biker Trend

I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I went to Lady Gaga's Concert here in Manila the other night. I must tell you, she's a total performer. I'm not really a fan but I can say that I enjoyed her show. Thanks to Access for the tickets.

Biker Trend

And as you all know, one of the famous trends for this season is the Biker Look. I'm starting to like it too but I don't think I can pull-off a full ensemble like this:


So instead I wore a toned down look using key pieces such as a black jacket, black skinny jeans and a black leather bag embellished with with zipper, chains and studs.

Lady Gaga Concert Ensemble

Here's a mock-up of what I wore:
To Lady Gaga's Concert
To Lady Gaga's Concert by Stylecon featuring GAP shoes

Anyway, I managed to take some snap shots of my outfit but it's not that impressive.



















The Rundown


Outerwear
Brand : J Crew
Style : Short Double-Breasted Jacket
Color : Black
Price : Php250.00
Bought at: Ebay

Inner Wear
Brand : Express
Style : Goddess Top
Color : I bought at ebay
Price : Php100.00
Bought at: Bazaar near 168

Pants
Brand : Herbench
Style : Skinny Jeans
Color : Black
Price : SALE at Php400.00
Bought at: Herbench

Shoes
Brand : Syrup
Style : Jeweled Slip-on
Color : Silver
Bought at : PRP
Price : SALE at Php399.00

Bag
Brand : Chinese Laundry
Style : Crocodile Leather Sling Bag
Color : Black
Bought at : Chinese Laundry c/o Dad
Price : SALE at Php700.00

TOTAL OUTFIT PRICE= Php1,849.00

Not bad right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment