Wednesday, August 12, 2009

These boots are made for walkin'

One of the trends for fall that I have been drooling over for the past few months- Flat Boots!

Mid-Calf or Knee-High, Suede or Leatherette, I don't care! I just want my hands on them I want it in grey or brown.

I went out for lunch with my beau a little while ago and I passed by this store whose name will not be mentioned. I saw a pair worth Php999.00. I'm thinking of buying them after I get my salary tom. And then I remember that I have tons of deductions this payday which means I can't afford them. So instead, a spent half an hour searching for boots on E-bay. I found several pairs under Php500.00. Some are brand new and some are used. Below are the pics.


Should I buy them? I guess I better explore my options first.
I want to go malling then go to ukay-ukay to see if I can find some more boots. In the mean time I'll be using my trusty havs. :)


And I leave you with this quote:


"The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money."
The real measure of style is how stylish you'll still be minus the designer brands

Can't wait 'til my next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment