Friday, August 14, 2009

Lunch with the Bernardo Clan

I'll be gone for the weekend which means no post for me so I'll leaving you some posts to read over the weekend.

Here's an outfit I wore two weeks ago whila having lunch with my family and relatives at Conti's Serendra. My cousins Kathy and Khristine came home for a visit from Middle East.

This is not the actual outfit. I'll post it soon.

The Rundown

Dress
Brand : None
Style : Short Dress with cap ruffle sleeves and bib detail
Color : Yellow
Price : SALE at Php250.00

Bought at: Bazaar in ATC

Shorts
Brand : Old Navy
Style : Shorts
Color : Brown
Price : SALE at Php150.00
Bought at: Fashion Market!

Shoes
Brand :

Style : Sling back Flats
Color : Brown
Bought at : Celine
Price : Php499.00

Bag
Brand : MS
Style : Quilted Tote
Color : Yellow
Bought at : SM
Price : SALE at Php299.00


TOTAL OUTFIT PRICE= Php1198.00


Can't wait 'til my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment