Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saving up will be extra hard this month

Saving up for our Coron trip next month will be harder than I thought.
Why?
Its the SALE season!

Stores are getting ready to launch their Fall Collection so they need to clear their inventory and let go of thos items. And I am so willing to take them all! LOL

Just last Friday I bought a pair of clogs from Ichigo.




They are so lovely. I am admiring the detail on the heels. The great thing about is, I got it for just Php450!

I have several items I want from Ichigo and Trunk Show.
This is so hard.

Ad also just last Sunday, I saw Payless Shoesource at Festival Mall Alabang! I almost went in when I saw all the shoes inside. Good thing I realized that they were still closed and saved myself from shame. LOL.

How are you coping up with the Sale season?


No comments:

Post a Comment