Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forever 21 plus Saturday Art

So last week, I went out with my dear friend Pei to watch a movie from Cinemalaya, the Indie Film Festival at CCP. We met at the Megamall so I was able to take a glimpse of the Forever 21 store. It was so big and really overwhelming. My eyes were moving so fast making me feel so dizzy. They have so many wonderful things in there. And the price tag was relatively cheap compared to Mango and Zara. I can't wait for them to have a sale. For sure I'll buy the whole store out. ;)

We arrived just a few minutes before the film and we still need to buy tickets. We wanted to watch Sigwa but it was already sold out. We were left with The Leaving. I was happy to find out that my not so hidden crush now, Alwyn Uytingco is the star of the film. He just reminds me of someone so much. ;) Anyway, it was a roller coaster of emotion. Its a romance, horror and suspense film all rolled into one. The film was not good but it was ok. 

After watching the film we headed straight to The Collective to Makati for more Artsy experience and some dinner. Since we don't have a car and it was raining really hard, we were drenched in water. But its ok, its part of the experience. The misadventures make it more memorable. Pei and I will be launching a blog soon. Can't wait for it. :)

I wore an Olive des Olive floral dress. I was lazy to shave and I want to be comfortable riding public transportation so I wore leggings underneath. 




No comments:

Post a Comment