Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Result of the Garage Sale, Going Organic

 
Its supposed to be the third and last day of our Garage Sale but I decided to go home to Laguna and attend church in Alabang. Well for the past two days I got Php500.00 peso richer. Half of it was care of my friend who dropped by my place las night. I'm excited to see her wearing that dress. Anyway we plan to have a garage sale at her place. I'll probably bring my stuffs there. 
I met up with Jo of Greenwellness last night. She brought the items I'm supposed to sell at the garage sale. I love the items. I'm getting her watermelon lip balm. It smells so yummy. I'll get the Aloe Vera & Guava Facial wash for my Beau and probably for my little brother too. I'm getting the Royal Jelly Overnight Lotion for my sister. She just can't get enough of the banana smell she wants to eat it. Haha.  I'll tell about it to my other friends from church and my family. I know they'll love it. The great thing about it is that its cheap and its Philippine made. My sister and I plan to go organic bit by bit especially when it comes to make-up. We plan to the switch to mineral make-up. I'm already using them as eye shadow and she's using it a mineral concealer and foundation. I hope I'll get to like the results of the products.
Love Natural.    

No comments:

Post a Comment