Monday, April 11, 2011

BOAT SHOES

I finally bought my pair. Instead of regular boat shoes I decided to get a boat shoes inspired espadrilles. Its really perfect for summer. If you want this pair, I'm selling it at Php800.00. Proceeds will go to our Non-Profit Organization, Fuse.



Below our some inspirations on how I'd wear them. 








I'm bringing it to my trip to Palawan this weekend. I have to wear something casual, stylish and lightweight. I won't be able to use my new luggage bag because we are off camping! Yes, we are participating in the Tribal Youth Camp as counselors/teachers. We are totally excited but a bit anxious. We even bought Anti Malaria medicines. I drank my first tablet last night. Its better safe than sorry. Please pray for our safety :D

No comments:

Post a Comment