Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bodycon Love

My favorite piece of clothing as of the moment is my velvet bodycon dress similar to this one:

For some reason, whenever I wear this dress I become transformed into a new person. I feel confident enough to face anything. It is my perfect LBD.

And for this reason, I am addicted to bodycon dresses now. Not just any bodycon dress. I want long sleeve bodycon dresses. Its sexy without showing too much skin. The way it fits your body shows the world what you have to offer. The coverage of the sleeves allows you to be mysterious, like saying to the world thats for me to know and you to find out.

Last night when I was out in the mall, I chanced upon this dress and fell in love with it. 


This is not the actual dress because this is from Topshop. The one I saw was from People are People. Its a lace longsleeve dress with scoop back. The lining of the black version is nude so its so sexy. I want it! I'm too thrifty to buy it though. I hope I see one in Ukay. :D

Other bodycon dresses I love:










No comments:

Post a Comment