Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Shopping the Eco-Friendly Way

For the past 2 years, I've been buying my gifts months before and in bulk. Last, last year, I gave out tumblers I personalize for each of my friends. Last year, I gave out Eco Canvas Bags that I also personalized for my friends.

This year, I was a bit busy and didn't have time to buy gifts that I can personalize. I have decided to buy organic and eco-friendly products online.

Here are some of the items I plan to buy for friends

For my Male friends and loved ones:





And for the women...






I might consider doing Furoshiki to wrap the gifts.
Watch out for my next blog post to know more about Furoshiki.

How about you? Are you done with your Christmas shopping?
If not yet, you might want to consider the items above.

No comments:

Post a Comment