Friday, November 26, 2010

Furoshiki for Christmas

It December already! 
You know what that means.
Christmas is here!
Just 24 days to go.

I'm not sure if you guys were able to do your gift shopping.
Me, I'm still not finish.
Usually I already bought presents around October, but it has been a busy last quarter for me.

Anyway, for those who are finished with gift shopping and is already in the gift-wrapping stage, I have a suggestion for you guys.

Why not use Furoshiki?

For those of you who are not familiar with it, let me tell you all about it.
Furoshiki, orginating from Japan, is a fun and creative style of gift wrapping using a large piece of cloth.
Instead of the traditional gift wrappers that get thrown away after use, Furoshiki is a brilliant way to reuse packaging.

Found this Furoshiki Instruction online. Isn't it cool?

Have fun doing Furoshiki



No comments:

Post a Comment