Monday, August 16, 2010

New Hair Day

Went to the salon today and finally was able dye my hair. It has been 3 months overdue. Anyway, I'm loving my hair right now. After wards, my beau and I went to Megamall and take advantage of the sale season. This time he'll be the  one doing the shopping. We ate at Karate Kid. It was my first time to try it there and it turns out its like a fusion of sango and tokyo tokyo. And also, I visited F21 again. The first time I went there, I wasn't able to buy anything. And this time... I got a pair of shades! Its very similar to the one I wanted at Charles and Keith last summer. It was too expensive for my budget so I didn't buy it. Well that turned out to be a good thing because this baby that I got now is Php368.00 cheap ($8).



So here's what I wore today. I was feeling urban so I wore this gray Vneck Terranova top and paired it with thrifted harem pants and heels from Trunkshow.


So how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment