Monday, August 9, 2010

EASTWOOD SALE

When I started this style blog, I wanted to capitalize on the fact that you can be stylish without spending too much. Hence the name Style Economics,

I will have to admit that I am sort of veering away from that making this just the usual style blog that you see or read. So I'm turning my wheel towards the original path. I will try my best to blog sales and where you can find inexpensive items. 

In relation to that, let me remind you that Eastwood Mall will have a sale this coming weekend. 
Yipee!

So if you don't have any plans yet, better head to the upper east side.

Yipee!
Ever since I left the lovely down south, Eastwood has been my favorite place here at the upper east side. I sound like gossip girl. LOL. Seriously, I love this mall. Its near our place. 20 minutes drive and Php120 taxi fare ;)

So what mall do you love alot?


No comments:

Post a Comment