Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jodphurs Version 2.0

Don't kill me. I know its been so long since my last post. There was a power interruption last Wednesday until Thursday and we had no internet connection last Friday until yesterday. So there's my excuse.

Anywhere, here's what I wore to work last week. If you notice, I only post one outfit for for work every week. We actually have a uniform and we are allowed to wear corporate clothes during Thursdays and casual clothes during Fridays.

I'm wearing again my favorite dark blue thirfted pants paired with a white tank and blue and gold coat from old navy. The feather and lace headband as well as the jewel necklace are from my shop. I made them :) Gold slip ons are from Janilyn. I've had them for about two years now.




How were you during the typhoon Basyang. I really hope you're all o k.

No comments:

Post a Comment