Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Midsummer Night Affair

I know its been more than a week since my last good post. I just find it hard to post with a good photo taken using my camera. Losing the camera has really been a bummer for me.

Anyway, since I don't have good photographs to show you, I just decided to use polyvore to give you a view of what I wore, plan to wore or just bought.

 So last week, my mom got me a post-Christmas present. I've blogged before how I want to have a jumpsuit and some harem pants. Well I got the best of both worlds in one piece of clothing. I got a black tube harem jumpsuit at PRP. Its on sale so its just Php500.00.  Actually my mom bought it for me as one of her Christmas presents. I don't really want to spend so much these days since I'm saving cash for a new camera.

I thought this new piece of clothing will be perfect for the upcoming summer season. Here's how I hope I'll get to wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment