Sunday, January 17, 2010

END OF SEASON SALE

I have gone crazy over shopping this week. I know, I know I'm suppose to be saving for a new camera. Actually, I am saving for a camera. So how the heck do I pay for the items I bought? Simple. They are pending Christmas gifts from my family. We were too busy prepping the house and accommodating relatives last holiday season. We didn't have time to buy gifts for each other.

So what did I buy?
Last Thursday while waiting for the movie premiere for Jackie Chan's latest movie Spy Next door, I managed to get a blue green faux crocodile leather clutch bag from Dorothy Perkins. They are on sale right now. I got the bag for Php499! Its originally priced at Php1455. What a steal!This will be my mom's second gift for me.
I also saw some dresses price ad Php499. I'm actually eyeing a white clutch bag for Php499 as well. I'm currently in need of a small white bag. I wanted to buy a gray satin dress unfortunately its too big for me. So if your a medium to large frame, go check out Dorothy Perkins Galleria.

I also saw a discount store of Charles and Keith at Galleria. I got a metallic blue pumps for Php999. Its my boyfriends's Christmas gift for me.

I also got some items at Glorietta.
Zara is currently on a crazy sale! I got a black knitted longs sleeves cardigan top for Php495 (courtesy of my kid brother) and black patent ankle boots for Php745! The black ankle boots are a size bigger but I bought it anyway since its super cheap. Anyway, my sister got a pair of flats also a size bigger than her usual size. Apparently, the size of Zara is a size smaller than the usual local brands. Yipee!

Another purchase courtesy of my kid brother, a pair of white ankle boots from PRP. I'm wearing them right now to work :)

So if you need to buy something, now is the best time to shop since almost all stores marked down their prices.

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment