Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ONLINE SHOPPING

One of the ways I bargain shop is via online. Aside from the multiply shops that I visit, I also love to shop at ebay. I have gotten a lot of good stuff. Recently, I bought 2 jackets for Php610.00 only inclusive of shipping. I got a J Crew black double-breasted jacket (the one i used for my biker look) and a dark blue Maris double-breasted coat (you will be seeing more of it here). And right now as I type this blog post, I am bidding on a Khaki double breasted pea coat. I hope I win :)

Just this afternoon after work, the item i bought at a multiply store finally arrived. It was delayed for a day but its ok. I was not in a rush anyway so I didn't bother informing the seller about it. I always use Xend as my courier since its cheaper. A half kilo package costs Php50.00 if within Metro Manila.

Going back, I orderd brown skinny jeans and red houndstooth shorts for Php149.00 each. My total bill including shipping= Php348.00. Pretty cheap, right? :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I was as sort of confused if I'll get a red houndstooth shorts or a brown one. I opted for the red because I remember I can pair it with my red trench dress and black houndstooth tote bag. I haven't had the chance to take a photo of the whole ensemble but here's the photo of the bag.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment