Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello! Hello!

My day started fairly well even though I lacked sleep. Our Bible study ended late last night but it was ok since we had a very interactive discussion.


So why did my start well, I was able to try my new french press and had champorado for breakfast. Yum Yum. Champorado is my ultimate comfort food. It reminds me of my childhood days.

I wish I have my camera with me right now so I can take a shot of my oh so comforting breakfast.

How time flies so fast. Its already middle of the week. Only 2 days to go before the weekend. Yipee!
I'm looking forward to a lovely weekend in Tagaytay with my family too. I hope it won't rain so that I can take tons of photos. We are having dinner at Marcia's and I am so so excited. I've been planning to visit this place for the longest and finally I'll be able to dine there.

Here's a shot of me wearing stripes again. :)
I'm wearing my favorite black floppy hat here. 
Black and White Striped top available at LMDV.


Enjoy the rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment