Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bacolod Outifts in a Nutshell

So last weekend I went to Bacolod. Its my last out of town trip before the rainy season takes over.
Below are the outfits I wore during the trip.

 The Black and White Striped Maxi Dress is from Forever21. The Black Floppy hat can be ordered from me for Php200.00. The Black Satchel is a Vintage Find. It was supposed to be for the store but I decided to keep it.

The first photo was taken when our plane landed. The second one was taken at The Ruins, my dream wedding venue. :)


Below is a Vintage Dress with Ribbon at the back. I wore denim shorts with it. The sling bag is a vintage bag and is available for sale at LMDV.

First photo was taken at our resort, Palmas del Mar. The second one is at the boating area of Mambukal Resort.

The outfit I wore when we boarded the plane back to Manila is a Bodycon Pinstriped dress with Ruched Shoulders and Ribbon Details at the back.


I try my best to wear lovely outfits when I'm travelling. You'll never know when you'll find picture perfect spots.


No comments:

Post a Comment