Monday, February 7, 2011

How to wear tights

Living in a tropical country, I've never thought I'd come to point where in I am considering wearing tights. More than considering, I actually bought one. Just the cheap version though since I don't want to spend my money on something I might not even get to wear.

Most of the people I see who wear them come from a country who snows at least once a year. But during lazy days were in I'm not in the mood to wax my legs, tights will definitely come in handy

I decided to browse through the net to see how people all over the world wear them.
I've seen several on the runway.


Although colorful tights can break monotony, I can't get myself to wear them.
Since I'm new to this tight-wearing habit, I've decided to wear black tights.
Upon making the decision, another question came about. Plain or with designs?



I think I'll go with this one. 
Hope to post outfits soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment