Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some random arts and crafts


Here's my lovely black faux crocodile skin notebook. I've been looking for one for a very long time. It matches my laptop bag :)



Here's my pencil case filled with pencils, color pens, color pencils and sign pens. I try to carry them in my bag with me all the time.


This is the design I did for my canvas bag that I use as a lunch bag :)


Some doodles on my Starbucks planner. 
I was inspired to make a logo for Design Against the Elements. Hopefully I will be able to volunteer for it. If you're an architect please join the contest that they have.  I will blog about this more in the future.

Do you see the drawing of a girl above? Well, this is the actual photo of it.
This is what I wore yesterday while setting up for our exhibit.
Sailor-inspired.






No comments:

Post a Comment