Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Father and Son and Daughter Date plus Russian Cookies

Last Sunday, my dad, little brother and I had a movie date. We watched Karate Kid. It was supposed to be a family date but my mom opted to accompany my lola, my sister and her baby at home. My dad wanted to watch it so we decided to accompany him. I didn't bring my camera because I know that the movie house will not let me in.

It was my first time to watch a film at the new Eastwood Cinemas. I love the reclining seats. But we found a little defect to it. Actually my dad did. You can recline your seats all the way to the back making it hard for people at the back to pass through. I guess they should install a stopper or something.



Anyway, my mom wanted some Russian Cookies ad her pasalubong. By the way, The Russian Cookie House already have their branch at ATC. You don't need to go all the way to Libis just to taste them. They were yummy.


So here's what I wore. A thrifted floral cardigan, my favorite vintage inspired pants that I roll up all the time, long strand of pearl and heart locket with gold chain and rope lace, caramel topshop inspired studded belt and the ever present caramel shoes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment