Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry Again

I've been delinquent lately. I know and I am sorry for that. I was hesitant to post the outfit pictures that I have because I wanted post better pictures. I'm really having a hard time producing them since my last weekend was a bit jam packed. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to do so.

Anyway, this is what I wore for Casual Fridays and Sunday Lunch about a week or two ago.



The pants in both photos was thrifted. I was so happy when I saw it. It costs less than 50 pesos but it was a stunner. I love the cut, the fade of the denim and the ragged details. Its ragged without having holes in it. Lovely!
I also thrifted the floral topper and lace topper. Both of them are for sale at my store LMDV. I'm having second thoughts though if I should sell or keep the lace topper. Grab them before I change my mind. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment