Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Bunny

Are you familiar with Fifi Lapin?
I blogged about her a few months back. She is that famous fashionable rabbit. She's so famous Le Sport Sac made a bag collection for her. I actually bought one ;)

Anyway, I was inspired to draw Fashion Bunny last night. I blogged about Fashion Bunny a few months back. I posted photos of bunny stuff toys dressed in fashionable clothes.

Here are my drawings:


If you can notice it, she's wearing clothes that I actually wore in my previous blog posts.


This one was when we went to Punta Fuego last Saturday.


This was my maid of honor dress last March.


And this one, I wore this last Sunday. I wasn't able to take photos of the actual outfit though. And I forgot to color my drawing!

Its such joy to draw them. I really love bunnies ever since I was a child. I used to have pet bunnies but they passed away months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment