Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Week to go!

Just a quick post since I'm swamped with work today. Not a slow monday for me. I guess the I love Mondays preaching yesterday is finnally working :)

Anyway, only a week to go before my birthday. I have several celebration with friends and family this week. I'm not really the type of person who throws a big party and invites friends from different circles. I prefer having separate intimate celebrations with my various circle of friends. 

Anyway, Friday night, people from work will be dropping by my place to have dinner and videoke.
Saturday afternoon, I am inviting friends from church for an early dinner at our garden. 


I'm cooking some dishes and I'll be preparing a dessert.



Sunday morning, we're off to Bulacan for the town fiesta and my cousin's blow-out lunch. She passed her nursing board exam just recently. When we get back to Pasig, we will probably drop by Mom and Tina's for a dinner with the family. Come midnight, I'll be spending some time with my beau :)

So excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment