Monday, February 22, 2010

The Perfect Maid of Honor Dress

My sister is getting married in 2 weeks and I'm the Maid of Honor. I still haven't found my dress. I'm really having a hard time looking for the perfect dress. I have some styles in mind but I just can't find the one with the perfect fit on me.




As you notices, I'm want a one shoulder Venus type dress. I want to go for the Grecian-Goddess look. Even if I want to make my life easier by opting for a tube dress, I can't. I don't want to end up looking like the rest of the bridal entourage. I saw several dresses I want but they are all in black or silver. I need to find one in purple or plum.

I have other styles in mind. Probably a lace dress or one with a nice neck detail.


I've checked out The Ramp, Cinderella, Zara, Iora, SM Dept Store and even online stores like moonshinegarb and glitterati. I saw some pieces at glitterati but its already sold out.

Any store in mind where I can find one of a kind clothing?






No comments:

Post a Comment