Sunday, December 13, 2009

THRIFTING AT TAGAYTAY

Hello. Hello.

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty great.



Last Saturday I went thrifting with Cristina. Our lovers (hehe) came along but they were playing DOTA most of the time. Funny because they were willing to walk 2 blocks just to get to a computer shop but they got tired accompanying us while we shop.

On our way there, they slept most of the time. Hehe. We had a late breakfast at Mc Donald's Petron.




Anyway, so at first I got disappointed because I felt like the stuff I got at the first few stores we visit were not that good and pretty expensive. But after visiting 3 stores, I got better and cheaper items. And the number of ukay stores is so overwhelming. I was so tired so I had no choice but to give up.



After resting a bit, we found this Country Store. Lots of good finds for home. I bought several things for my new room which I will posting how it looks now on may next blog entry.










I thought of getting this jar as a display for my room but it was too big. I wanted something smaller. Maybe when I go back here with my Mom they'll have it. Anyway, I got the class container for a new house. I'll be putting in Christmas balls for our display. I also got small buchi native balls together with a small wooden dish for my room display.




Cristina, got her native laundry baskets. She totally loved our cheap finds. :)



On our way back, we stopped by a furniture store. I love this console table. We need this for our stairs.



And of course, our day will not be complete without some food trip.












No comments:

Post a Comment