Monday, November 9, 2009

The Big Move

Recently, I opened another blog entitled Style Missionary. This intends to replace my current blog that you are reading right now. Why? I just feel like that the Style Missionary blog will fit my lifestyle more. Unlike other bloggers, I don't get to attend parties, fashion events and the like. Instead, I participate in seminars, outreach projects that our Non-Government Organization named FuseOrg, Inc.organizes. I also want to incorporate my passion for Jesus in my blog proving that Christians can be stylish too.

I'm still deciding when I'll be closing this permanently. I hope that you will also read my other blog. I promise that its not going to be boring and you'll still get useful styling info.

You have to do what you have to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment