Thursday, October 8, 2009

Poor Portia

Oh my baby Portia fell from my table yesterday and suffered multiple injury. She is in a comma right now. I refuse to believe that its the end of her. I'm still have my hopes up that she will be revived. The Portia I am referring to is my portable hard drive, Western Digital My Passport. She contains all my files, my family photos, photofolio, documents and other important stuffs. Anyway, to take my mind off the situation she is in, I decided to go thrift shopping. I bought some clothes I'll re-work for the vintage store. I also got a pair of shoes that looks like boat shoes.




I also posted this at my new blog: Queen of Sole: Ala Boat Shoes
As I've mentioned there, I like the feminine details of the shoes like the quilt and satin ribbon lace. I'm excited to use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment