Monday, October 19, 2009

My Weeknd Part 2: Breakfast at Cafe Mary Grace

My siblings and I have been planning to have breakfast at Cafe Mary Grace Serendra Branch a few backs. Finally, we were able to do it last Sunday.

 

 So what did we eat? I tried their Valencia Cappuccino and Beef Tapa. My sister ordered the same food but she opted for the Raspberry Iced Tea Instead. My brother ate chicken plus Apple & Cinammon Iced Tea. The serving is small so we ordered additional Mushroom Patte. The price is a little expensive considering that the serving is little.

I love the interior of the place though. The country style interior is so warm and comforting.



My brother and I left them a note just like what previous guests did.

 

Cafe Mary Grace serves breakfast from 8 until 11 a.m.
Before I forget, I finally got to wear my pink lace-up heels. Here's my outfit for the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment