Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Weekend Pat 1: Cubao Expo Adventure

Hello, Hello!

How was your weekend?
Just a few updates. My beau finally finished his CPA Exam. We are still waiting for the result so please continue to pray for him. But at last, we are free to go out and travel and have a blast! Yipee!

I also went to Cubao Expo with my kid brother last Saturday. It was fun! It was his first time to ride the train. He accompanied me as I go thrift shopping (I'll post my finds here soon). We also had a little piece of Italy. We had lunch at Bellini's, what a gorgeous place and good food too.





We also found some crazy and creative shoes there. I'll post it in my other blog. Anyway, here's what I wore to our little bonding trip.

 


  Live. Love. Laugh.  




No comments:

Post a Comment