Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Style Economist

I've been a bargain hunter and haggle master way, way back, even before the recession started so I don’t consider myself a recessionista. Instead, I call myself a Style Economist.

Just like anyone else, I am a self-confessed shopaholic. I love to frequent malls and I make sure that I know the latest fashion trend. But even though I’ve bought pairs of shoes I don’t actually need and have bags in different colors, sizes and style, I still make sure I am economically stylish.


Sale=Sexy

Sale is the sexiest word for me. I rarely buy items at full price. The designer or branded items that I have in my closet are usually a gift or I bought it at a really low price.

Online Shopping

Aside from buying from Sales and Bazaars one thing I enjoy doing is shopping online. A lot of people are skeptical about this. Most of them are concerned about the security on buying online. I have no problem with this because I myself experienced selling on line. It can be risky and it is based on trust but you will get good bargains.

Followers

I don't claim to be an expert but being the Style Economist that I am, I believe it is my duty to share to you my own way of becoming stylish despite financial instability. I’ll also feature runway trends with my version of the said look. I’ll be more detailed in my next posts so please keep on reading. Click on the Followers at the for updates. I don’t promise to write everyday but once I have new look to share or I found a great place to shop cheap, I will try my best to blog them right away.

Before I end this introductory post, here’s a quote from Charles A. Jaffe, a business columnist:

“It's not your salary that makes you rich, it's your spending habits.”


Can't wait 'til my nex post!



No comments:

Post a Comment