Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What to wear to the Mango FW 2011 Fashion Show?



I'm off to the Mango Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Show at Resorts World Manila tom night. Special thanks to my beloved friend Myrrh who is styling for the said event. I'm so proud of him. Its a bit sad though that due to his busy schedule, we barely get to hangout.


Now I can't decide what to wear. I have to items in the closet I want to wear. My Navy Polka Dot trousers and my Draped Nude Skirt. 

Nude is Myrrh's peg so I wanted to show all out support by incorporating it with my outfit. I plan to wear it with a black sheer top.
The pants is part of Mango's latest collection I think so it will be perfect to wear too.
Now I'm torn.

Help!


1 comment:

  1. Now I can't decide what to wear. I have to items in the closet I want to wear. My Navy Polka Dot trousers and my Draped Nude Skirt.

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete