Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PFW Holiday 2011 Premiere A Collection

Aside from Vision and Trends, the Premier Collection is my most anticipated show during Philippine Fashion Week. What makes it extra special is that its the Holiday Collection. I always prefer watching it compared to Spring/Summer. Perhaps because the Holiday season allows you to dress up more and you can wear layers and layers of clothing.

I was lucky enough to watch this show last Thursday with some of my friends.

Kristel Yulo and Roland Lirio became my favorite designers that night. If my budget permits, I'll have my wedding gown made by one of them.










I want this as my wedding dress. In white of course.








Wore Black Moto Pants from Mango, Gray top, Gray Pumps and Black Studded bag from Chinese Laundry





No comments:

Post a Comment