Sunday, May 29, 2011

My New Beauty Regimen

Right before the storm came, sun was scorching hot outside. I was not afraid to get a tan but I was afraid of skin cancer and wrinkles. I decided to put SPF on regularly. A year or two ago, I stopped this regimen because my sunblock ran out. I totally forgot to buy new ones. I used Green Tea Sunblock but now I am trying a different brand. For my face, I use Nivea Sun Whitening Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect with SPF 500. Its perfect for the face. Even though it comes in a small tube, I think it will last for more than a month since I only need a small amount for my face.




It gives me the confidence to go out and enjoy outdoor activities whether it be as simple as jogging or as extreme as doing a zipline.

I suggest you try it too. It is really handy for a girl living in a country with a tropical climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment