Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've been busy with work these past few days. Had to go Tagaytay for a an exhibit (will post photos soon). It was a combination of work and play though.

Finally reunited with the family today and did our usual Sunday routine. Thanks to the new C6 road, it only took us 30mins to go to Alabang from our house. We passed by the Taytay road our village in Pasig which leads to C6. The C6 road ends in Bicutan. Its a good thing for me since my 2 best friends live there. It will be easier for them to visit me :)

And because of this new route, we were able to go home early and I was able to catch the sun again. Yipee!
I also have a my personal photographer now, my younger brother. He takes my outdoor shots :D

Here's what I wore:
Grey Top Bazaar Find
Forever 21 Body Con skirt
Parisian Platform Lace Ups
Fabricate Necklace


I just realized I need to color my hair soon and lose a lot of weight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment