Thursday, November 4, 2010

PFW S/S 2011 Premiere A Collection

I know its a bit late but I was swamped with work regarding the event I am organizing.
Anyway, this is a breather from all the anxiety I've been feeling lately.

Exactly a week ago, I headed to SMX with the beau to witness the Premiere A Collection by

Lyle Ibanez

 Noel Crisostomo

Raoul Ramirez

And ofcourse...

Ronaldo Arnaldo


This is my favorite from his collection.
Simple yet elegant.

I've seen alot of silver for this summer. I guess the table has been turned. Silver usually associated with fall/winter while gold is associated with Summer. Nothing's impossible with fashion ;)

Now our outfit post.
I was planning to wear black, but since I am wearing something corporate, I wanted to incorporate color so that it won't be too boring. I mixed this season's caramel color with red. Something not usual for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment