Sunday, November 7, 2010

PFW S/S 2011 Penshoppe

The Premier C Collection was my most anticipated show during PFW. 
The boyfriend had to cancel accompanying me last minute. I was sad and irritated but good thing my friend Cristina who went to my house Saturday morning to catch up with me decided to tag along too.

I dressed her up with a lace maxi skirt I got when I was still in high school! I paired it with a tank top, black belt and gold chain necklaces that I made.


And look what I found a few days after at Forever 21's blog....



We thought Premiere C starts at 7:30, it turns out its still at 9:30. Good thing we were able to go in and watch the Penshoppe show.



Some photo shoot at the photo wall.


My other friend Pei wore a black blazer and a sailor inspired black and white striped top.
I so love here nude peep toe pumps.



No comments:

Post a Comment