Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to Quick and Dependable Internet Access!

“The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is to Quick and Dependable Internet Access.”


I have always believed the value of power of internet. I've been using it way back the dial up age. Thanks to technology, we can now enjoy quick internet access. Gone our the days when we used to get disconnected all the time and our moms scold us for not being able to use the telephone.

Internet has been improved a lot that bulk of out business deals depend on it.Thanks to networking sites such as Facebook, I am also able to expand my home-based business. And with the help of PLDT myDSL, I know that my business will grow even more. Because of its uninterrupted internet service, I can depend on it all the time allowing me to quickly cater to the needs of my client.

And now that they have PLDT myDSL modem + WiFi which allows High-speed plan subscribers to connect simultaneously to WiFi, I know that it will be perfect for my new business venture. Thanks PLDTmyDSL!



No comments:

Post a Comment