Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fierce White

I have been delinquent when it comes to posting my outfits. I've been lazy taking them out of my camera. I find a lot of my outfit shots boring. It focused too much on documenting my outfit. 

I don't carry my camera with me when I go out and I usually arrive home at night. I don't get to enjoy the luxury of taking photos with natural light. 

Anyway, this is what I wore about two Fridays ago.
I'm wearing my favorite denim vest that I thrifted. I bought the white V-neck shirt that I love so much at a stall in Cash and Carry paired with white Harem/Jodphur pants from Terranova. 
The shoes are my favorite black pair from Trunk Show.


I love this look because I feel like its fierce even if its white. We usually associate black with fierce so I thought this is a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment