Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend x E63

It was brother's birthday week and naturally we had our family lunch. We couldn't decide where to go and we were all starving so we ended eating at Delifrance.

 I ordered salmon pasta which I enjoy all the time regardless what type of cooking has been done or which restaurant I got it. 


There's my brother, the birthday boy coveting my pasta since he's already done with his food.


My sister and her family. I'm not sure if you can see it, but Maia, here baby is wearing the animal print trend. Literally, animals are printed on her romper :)


And the rest of the family looking too serious.


No photos for Jeff since he's the photographer of the day.

And now I got my new phone. I wanted to get the C3, but Jeff insisted that I got the E63 since its more durable. My dad agreed. So here's my new baby wearing Capdase.


Here's what I wore, a pink printed blazer with scallop edges from HongKong and my Ichigo clogs. I designed  and made the necklace myself.


Have a happy midweek...



No comments:

Post a Comment