Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Double Trouble



I love my satin high-waisted pants from Details Trading, a local store here in Manila. I bought this about three years ago for work. I decided to fold the hem to make it more edgy and look like vintage. I never cut my pants because I'm afraid that I might regret it in the end. I just used double tape on this one. LOL.

I wore the first outfit one Sunday to go to church and have lunch. The other one is what I'm wearing right now for work. I feel so feminine in this outfit even if I'm wearing pants. 

I'm off to a beach in Calatagan to go camping with my beau and college friends. I'm super excited. It's been almost a year since I last did an overnight travel. I will also photograph an old lighthouse in the area. For those who doesn't know, I collect photos of lighthouses. I plan to have my own coffee table book about it someday. Wish me all the luck. 

Where are you off to this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment