Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Perfect Maid of Honor Dress III

I am so sorry if I'm boring you with this stuff. 
I hope the new followers will still be encouraged to read on. Same goes with the old ones.:)

Anyway, my sister's gone is finally perfect. We visited Drezee as planned. I saw a dress that I like but was in black. My tita had a customized dress like that made. It costs around 5k! Its crazy, even though I want a customized dress, there's no way I'll pay that money. 

I saw a purple dress but its one size bigger. They can adjust it but I still feel the fit is not that great and its 3k!. If I'll spend money like that, at least I should be in love with the dress. The design fits the Grecian dress them that I want though. But still... I am not happy with it so I didn't buy it and I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment