Monday, December 28, 2009

New Decade's Resolution Number 1


Before the weekends we will be entering a new decade. So for this 2010 I have 10 New Decade's resolution which I plan to accomplish within the coming decade. I will also indicate my resolution for this coming year that will match it.

1. Be Financially stable.

         So within the next 10 years I want to be come really financially stable. I know everything lies in the      
    hands of our God. I have strong faith in Him that He will provide all my needs according to His riches in
    heaven. I also know that I should do my best and God will do the rest. Being a responsible steward of
    your resources will really come in handy when God blesses you abundantly. So in preparation for all the 
    blessings that will come, I want to be more responsible in this area.

    Save, Save, Save.
         Hence this year, I will start saving. I've been working for 2 and a half years now and I still haven't
    saved a penny. I have decided that I will be more earnest about it this year. So how will I do it? I will write
    down all my expenses and I will budget my money. I also plan to open a passbook account so that it will
    be harder for me to withdraw the money I have saved. I also want to use the full capacity of the services
    being offered by the bank.

To be Continued...

   




No comments:

Post a Comment