Thursday, October 22, 2009

Removing Ad Sense

Just now, I decided to remove my Ad Sense. Why? I didn't like this certain ad that they have put on my blogsite and I've seen that ad there twice. Its just against my belief and moral values.

I am a Christian and I have accepted Jesus in my life for a long time now. I know that only through him that we can be saved. He is my provider, my healer, father, my everything! Every time I am faced with problems, I can only run to Him. Sure I have friends and I ask them for their thoughts, but the only one that I should follow is Him.

So it really hurts me seeing ad on my site promoting scientology. I just can't take that. I don't care if famous and fashionable people follow that, I will not be influence by that.
 In Christ alone I put my trust.




No comments:

Post a Comment